Please Note: Due to Wanneroo Church closing, Wanneroo Toddler Jam will close at the end of Term 2
Toddler Jam is an inclusive, entertaining, interactive and engaging musical experience for toddlers and children under five years of age. Our aim at Toddler Jam is to create an environment where children can participate in a group setting to share in the wonder of music, where they can learn about concepts such as colours, animals, counting, sequencing and direction.
We hope to help prepare your child for their future school life by stimulating their intellectual, emotional and social growth through music appreciation.
Our other aim is to give everyone a smiling face, including you!
Location & Time
When: Monday mornings during school term (EXCEPT Public Holidays)
Where: Pearsall Hocking Community Centre, 125 Willespie Dr, Pearsall WA 6065
We charge $7.50 for one child, or $10 per family (two or more children), though you will only begin paying for a second child after they turn 1. We do offer a healthcare card discount, $5 for one child, $7.50 per family.
Frequent Jammers Card
From 2019 we’ll be offering a ‘Frequent Jammers’ card, enabling you to buy 5 visits at a discounted price and get a 6th visit for free, to be used during 1 school term.
Typically a session includes story time, nursery rhymes, music, dancing and percussion, fun and games. Sessions typically conclude with a simple morning tea (included in the cost) and playtime. There is normally 30-40 minutes of music/singing/dancing. We suggest that your child may take 2-3 weeks to feel confident enough to join in.
We would love you to…
- Get involved in the music session! Children are natural and gifted imitators, if we model enthusiasm they will follow.
- If at all possible, refrain from giving food to your Jammers during the music session.
- Please do not bring any nuts to Toddler Jam.
- If you think your child may have an infectious illness, please wait till they are better until coming to Toddler Jam.
- Aim to encourage one another as parents. Parenting of young children is not without trials, let’s look after each other!
Our Toddler Jam is part of a wider Toddler Jam Network. For more information on other Toddler Jam groups, please visit the Toddler Jam Website.